[Wellington-pm] Next month's meeting

Geoff Cant geoff at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 11 17:26:51 PDT 2005

I would love to hear a talk on Devel::ebug and any other shiny
Devel:: type code. (With maybe some passing references to similar but
less good things in the standard perl -d and perldb-mode)

I'm also interested in unit testing and in particular unit testing
applied to legacy code and the refactoring required to do so. If no-
one else wants to pick this up I might have a go.

I'd like to talk about Darcs and why it's super-shiny and better than
CVS at some stage. Anyone interested in a version control type talk?

--Geoff Cant (Catalyst IT)