[Wellington-pm] Next meeting

Malcolm Allison Malcolm.Allison at computerland.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 13:07:30 PST 2005

Hi,
	you may be right that there is no mechanism. i still can't find
any mention of it anywhere. i figured there was because i get a message
(back to the command prompt i did the net start from) saying that the
service failed to start but didn't report an error back to the service
control manager. this made me think there would be a mechanism to do
this.

thanks for you help. hope to be at the next pm meeting,
Malcolm Allison
Enterprise Systems Management Bureau
Computerland NZ