[Wellington-pm] Perl miniconf at LinuxConf.au 2006

Liam O'Boyle liam.oboyle at elections.org.nz
Thu Aug 18 21:36:11 PDT 2005

So, why is LinuxConf Australia being held in NZ again?

I'd be interested anyways, as a spectator rather than a speaker.

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 16:28 +1200, Sam Vilain wrote:
> Nick Phillips points out that LinuxConf.au 2006, being held at Otago
> University in Dunedin, NZ is also co-ordinating miniconfs;
>
>  http://lca2006.linux.org.au/miniconfs.php
>
> The main conference runs from Wednesday 25th January to Saturday 28th
> January 2006.  Mini-confs would run on the Monday and Tuesday (23rd &
> 24th).
>
> If there is enough interest, then there would be a strong argument for a
> Perl mini-conference.
>
> So, if you would be interested in attending Perl talks at LinuxConf
> Australia 2006, please say so now!  Please do not cross-post replies to
> all the .au & .nz Perlmongers lists; reply to your own group's list
> only, thanks :).
>
> Potential speakers have until Monday 5th September to submit talk
> descriptions; we've got 2 days of talks to make up, and we don't JUST
> want to hear Damian ;-).
>
> Sam.

Cheers,
Liam O'Boyle
Manager Systems
Electoral Enrolment Centre

Telephone:    (04) 801 0705
Fax:          (04) 801 0709

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If
you have received it by mistake you must not use, disclose, copy or
retain it. Please immediately notify us by return e-mail and then delete
the e-mail you received in error.  Views expressed in this communication
may not be those of the organisation.