[Wellington-pm] Roundup of Monday night's meeting

Liam O'Boyle liam.oboyle at elections.org.nz
Wed Dec 15 13:17:23 CST 2004

I hadn't heard of them, but further investigation revealed something
else I'd never heard of, UI::Dialog -
http://search.cpan.org/~kck/UI-Dialog-1.08/lib/UI/Dialog.pod#SYNOPSIS

It transparently wraps several dialog backends, including all those
mentioned so far except dialog.

Anyway, I hereby volunteer for a lightning talk on the (no doubt many)
cool uses of UI::Dialog.  It seems safely far away at this point in
time :)

--
Cheers,
Liam O'Boyle

Telephone:    (04) 801 0710
Fax:          (04) 801 0709

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If
you have received it by mistake you must not use, disclose, copy or
retain it. Please immediately notify us by return e-mail and then delete
the e-mail you received in error.  Views expressed in this communication
may not be those of the organisation.