[Wellington-pm] Meeting Monday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Tue Dec 7 02:29:26 CST 2004

Hi Mongers

There is a meeting on Monday evening.  Perl GUI coding is the theme this
month:

  Peter Love - Perl/Tk
  Grant McLean - Gtk2-Perl

Details: http://wellington.pm.org/

It has also been suggested that we adjust the date of the next meeting
(currently scheduled for Feb 14) to enable people who celebrate card
company festivals to spend quality time with their significant others
without having to miss out on their Perl fix.  I certainly wouldn't want
to be accused of standing in the way of romance so I've decided somewhat
arbitrarily that the next meeting will be on Feb 21st.  Which means
there'll only be 3 weeks until the following one on March 14th.

So please get your thinking caps on and work out what you could speak
about next year.  I suspect Richard is planning a talk on object
oriented Perl and I know Srdjan is looking to steal an idea from one of
the OSDC speakers and claim it as his own (I just hope it doesn't
involve singing Gilbert & Sullivan).

See you Monday.