[Wellington-pm] Introductions

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Thu Aug 5 17:28:47 CDT 2004

Hi All

Im a programmer who works for Katipo Communications here in Wellington.
I work almost entirely in Perl, and a lot of my time is taken up by working
on Koha (an open source Integrated Library System) (www.koha.org).

Ive been to a couple of Wellington PM meetings .. but that was way back in
1999. Id be keen to participate if others would like to resurrect a monthly
meeting.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz