Wellington Perl Mongers Library

McLean, Grant grant.mclean at bearingpoint.com
Fri May 23 00:24:55 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone

The nice folk at O'Reilly have sent us a couple of books for
our library.  For the record that brings the total number of
books to four:

  Google Hacks
    by Tara Calishan & Rael Dornfest (O'Reilly)

  Programming the Perl DBI
    by Alligator Descarte and Tim Bunce (O'Reilly)

  Network Programming with Perl
    by Lincoln D Stein (Addison Wesley)

  Data Munging with Perl
    by David Cross (Manning)

If you would like to borrow one of these books, reply direct
to me by email or phone.  The simplest approach is probably
if you can come in to the BearingPoint office to pick it up.

The reason publishers send us books is that they'd like us to
publish a review on our website and/or on Amazon or similar
sites.  So if you do borrow a book, please note down your
impressions (two or three paragraphs are all we need) and email
them to me to go up on our web site.

Regards