Perl Mongers Postponed

Grant McLean grantm at web.co.nz
Tue Mar 6 13:20:22 CST 2001

Hi Mongers

Sorry about the last minute notice but we've had to postpone tonight's
Perl Mongers session.  Our presenter Shaun has been whisked over to
Syndey on business.  I was going to step in and do his presentation
for him but unfortunately I've woken up this morning without a voice.

Unless anyone has any strenuous objections, I'd suggest we do it same
time, same place next Wednesday.  If Shaun is still away, I'll do the
presentation on references/objects and we'll leave the talk on the
Template Toolkit until a later date:

  Meeting:    Wellington Perl Mongers
  Start Time: 5:30pm Wednesday 14th March
  Location:   The Web Limited
              Level 6 BP House
              Cnr Customhouse Qy & Waring Taylor St

  Presenter:  Shaun McCarthy (or possibly Grant)
  Topics:     A newbie's guide to Perl references and nested
              data structures

  Chilled beverages supplied by The Web Limited

The references/objects talk is aimed at the beginner to intermediate
Perl user so if you fall in that category, I can recommend being there
next week.

If you forwarded the earlier announcements to anyone, could you please
send this postponement notice to them too.

Thanks and regards