[Warszawa-pm] Fwd: Seeking exp Perl Developers-Mod_Perl & LAMP-Varied frameworks-Moose, Catalyst, DBix

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy w gmail.com
Pon, 9 Maj 2011, 09:59:36 PDT

Dostaję czasem takie maile.  Wygląda, że w Londynie zapotrzebowanie na
programistów Perla rośnie.

Z.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan Hailstones via LinkedIn <member w linkedin.com>
Date: Mon, May 9, 2011 at 6:44 PM
Subject: Seeking exp Perl Developers-Mod_Perl & LAMP-Varied
frameworks-Moose, Catalyst, DBix
To: Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy w gmail.com>

 LinkedIn

*Susan Hailstones* has sent you a message.

*Date:* 5/09/2011

frameworks-Moose, Catalyst, DBix

Good afternoon,

Please excuse the mail shot; I am currently working with a client
exclusively, who are looking to grow their development team. These are
permanent roles. They seek LAMP & Perl developers at all levels from Entry
Level, to Junior, Mid level, Senior & Team Leader. Salaries range from
£25-£55k + benefits & bonus. I can discuss this opportunity in detail on a
1-2-1 basis.

They are keen to find people passionate about Open Source, with strong LAMP
& Perl using varied frameworks. If you are interested in exploring new
opportunities please let me know and we can arrange a time to speak that is
convenient for you. I would be keen to understand more about your recent exp
& aspirations.

If you are not interested, but you know someone who might be, please send me
their details. I work confidentially so if you would rather not be mentioned
this is no problem. Alternatively please send them my details.

Thank you in advance for your help. I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Kind regards
Susan
0207 634 0223
susanhailstones w computerpeople.co.uk

View/reply to this
message<http://www.linkedin.com/e/-cdcay7-gnhn5wq6-1h/uQ2IE5AbXzYuKOGJutHqM1wjz4G/mbi/I133849821_9/>

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message
settings<http://www.linkedin.com/e/-cdcay7-gnhn5wq6-1h/uQ2IE5AbXzYuKOGJutHqM1wjz4G/blk/I133849821_9/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/>
.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

--