[Vlaanderen] [Bruxelles-pm] FOSDEM

Elizabeth Mattijsen liz at dijkmat.nl
Mon Sep 24 02:07:34 PDT 2012

On Sep 24, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Claudio Ramirez <padre.claudio at apt-get.be> wrote:
> I would like to send the proposal for a FOSDEM dev-room (3-4/02/2013)
> today. Deadline is the first of October. More about how we plan to
> fill the day later.

Thank you Claudio, for picking this up!  Does this also include a stand, or would we have to apply for that separately?  If we have a stand, we will of course come by with the usual stuff: books / camel / raptors / butterflies, etc. etc.

> My question is? What is our preference day for the dev-room? Saturday or Sunday?

I would have a mild preference for Saturday.  On the account that everybody would be fresher.  But that is only a very mild preference.

Liz