[Vlaanderen] FOSDEM 2012

Wendy vlaanderen.pm at wendy.org
Fri Oct 21 02:12:04 PDT 2011

Hi Claudio,

1.  Please do the paperwork.  Thank you that you offer to sacrifice
your free time to this noble task.
2. I will repost your mail to the Amsterdam Perl Mongers, the
Groningen Perl Mongers and the London Perl Mongers.  Maybe one or
more of them want to give a presentation in the devroom, maybe more
want to attend the presentations.

Liz Mattijsen and I will "do" the Perl-booth in the main halls (I
will ask later for volunteers to assist us).  Doing a booth means
that we will bring our library of Perl books and magazines and of
course the lovely camel Meeltje.  And a lot of flyers, brochures and
hopefully a lot of swag to give away (buttons, tuits etc).

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Wendy van Dijk