[Vlaanderen] FYI Ann Barcomb's [NL-PM] Master's Thesis on Free Software

DirkDn ddn123456 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:30:22 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ann Barcomb <ann at domaintje.com>
Date: 2010/9/12
Subject: [NL-PM] Master's Thesis on Free Software

Hello,

At the last Amsterdam.pm meeting I gave a talk which was a modified
version of my thesis defense, and was asked to please send a link
to the document to the mailing list.

Here it is:  http://ann.barcomb.org

Thanks to your comments I made a few changes to the presentation
which I think improved it.  I received a good result on the thesis
(8.5) and succeeded in graduating (cum laude).

Groetjes,
Ann

NOTE: Any disclaimer in this message is NULL and VOID. You may ignore it.

NL-PM at amsterdam.pm.org