[Vlaanderen] 2 free books...

Wendy vlaanderen.pm at wendy.org
Wed Aug 18 05:25:21 PDT 2010

Hai Dirk,

We already have the "Intellectual Property" book.  But we are
interesed in "Hacking: The Next Generation'.

I could give you one of these books as 'payment', we've bought those
double ourselves:
"Version control with Git" (Jon loeliger, 2009, O'Reilly)
"HTML & XHTML Pocket Reference", 4th edition (Robbins, 2010, O'Reilly)
"Pro MySQL" (Kruckenberg & Pipes, 2005, Apress).

We'll bring them to Mechelen tonight.

Greetz,
Wendy