[Vlaanderen] 5 min tutorials

Hendrik Van Belleghem Hendrik at T17.eu
Fri Apr 3 05:55:53 PDT 2009

Gents,

I can prepare some material for this months meeting.. Suggestions welcome!

- jQuery: Not Perl related at all but is quite HOT topic (anywhere from 5 minutes to 15-20 minutes??)
- Writing web applications: Most of us know this stuff but could be handy for some?
  How it all works (HTTP protocol & generating data properly)
- CGI.pm vs mod_perl vs mod_perl2 (5 to 15-20 minutes??)
  Building a basic application in all 3 platforms

The tutorial on Trac (web based project management will have to wait until I can reinstall it properly)

Hendrik