[Vlaanderen] Belgian Perl Workshop 2008

DirkDn ddn123456 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 05:53:38 PDT 2008

Hi,

> - hoe "ronselen" we het beste talks?

LMC (Luis Motta Campo) told me at YAPC that he may be interested to give
some talks. We do need to communicate well in advance on the mailing lists.

At the same time I was informing a bit at the YAPC who might be interested
to come.

Fact is that most people look down on all the effort for just 1 day. As a
premium to motivate people to come over to Belgium, I am willing to organise
a day trip the next day to Bruges for the interested perl people (partners
allowed of course :-) ). The people I asked were interested by this
combination.

Also perhaps a good idea to have 2 tracks, so people can choose. Let's say a
"beginner's to intermediate" track and an advanced track. Like this we can
attract a broader audience. This "beginner's to intermediate" track will
even be done at next YAPC to fullfill the demand.

Greetings
DirkDn

Op 20 augustus 2008 14:28 schreef <gilles.paquet at accenture.com> het
volgende: