[Vlaanderen] Fosdem 2008 Perl Dev room ?

Erik Colson eco at ecocode.net
Thu Nov 22 12:49:29 PST 2007

Hello Perl Mongers!

Fosdem, a major open source event, will be held in Brussels on 23-24
february 2008. Fosdem is known to be a major open source event with
presence of key people like Richard M Stallman, Jim Gettys... The
conference is build around multiple interest "developers rooms" (There
uses to be a Python dev room for example)

The "developers room" assignment procedure starts with a call for
interest and the organizers ask to send a request form before 26
November 2007. Before actually submitting the request I'd like to poll
the Perl Community.

Interested speakers and attendees: please send me a private mail
mentioning your interest !

Thanks for reading !

For further info look at the Fosdem site : http://www.fosdem.org

--