[Vlaanderen] [Bruxelles-pm] Workshop logo

Hendrik Van Belleghem Hendrik at LDL48.org
Wed Jun 13 03:30:36 PDT 2007

I really should try to attend a Bxl meeting but as it seems, I can't even seem to remember time changes for Vlaanderen.pm. Anyway, are we using an atomium as a main landmark? Can we have the TPF onions in high res? If we have 1 orange T-shirt, we can maybe lure Leon Brocard :)

I'll try to start writing a draft paper for some of the talks I'm proposing. Are there any minutes of meeting for the workshop?

regards

Hendrik

________________________________

From: bruxelles-pm-bounces+hendrik=ldl48.org at pm.org on behalf of gilles.paquet at accenture.com
Sent: Wed 6/13/2007 11:20 AM
To: bruxelles-pm at pm.org
Subject: Re: [Bruxelles-pm] Workshop logo

Hendrik,

We discuss that yesterday evening and the idea is now to create a
Atomium with onions. The colour will be blue. Some T-Shirt will be
yellow, but most of them will be white.

> Instead of the Programming Republic of Perl (or Kingdom for
> that matter), why just not stick to Belgian Perl Workshop
> (with 2007 at the bottom). Any thoughts??

I agree. The text will be "Belgian Perl Workshop - 2007". Like the
French.

I should have a graphical version during this month.

Gilles.