[Vlaanderen] Birmingham, Birmingham

Stefaan Colson stefaan.colson at telenet.be
Thu Sep 28 16:27:09 PDT 2006

Mailtje gestuurd naar de perl mongers van Birmingham, of en aan wie ik
wat vraagjes mocht stellen, en kijk wat die mensen me terugsturen.  En
een minuutje later nog een mailtje met meer dan 4000 lijnen code.  Dat
wordt studeren !

Als er iemand geïnteresseerd is om die code te bekijken... :-)

Stefaan

Hi Stefaan,

Well you might be surprised to find you're not the first  :)

The code is based on UseModWiki, but has been adapted to fit the needs
we had for the conference. I'll attach the scripts I forwarded to the
other requestor, which includes the wiki script and the user search
script. There isn't a decent lookup when users forget their passwords,
so I used this when someone forgot theirs so I could resend it. The
password side of things didn't need to be to secure for us as it was
only a means to place a barrier to entry for spammers, which seems to
have worked  :)

I'll make the script more public when I have a little more time to clean
it up, but for now, feel free to do with it a want.

Have fun,
Barbie.
-- http://birmingham.pm.org http://www.birmingham2006.com