[Vlaanderen] handy development tools

Jonathan Schollen jonathan_schollen at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 02:42:13 PDT 2006

When looking at the tools, I say you are using linux.
Unfortunately, I'm using Windows.

I also use subversion (with the tortoise interface), along with mySql (just
to bug microsoft ;-p).
For compinling I'm using the activestate development kit, and as editor I'm
using textpad. (Which has a cool searching function).
For now, that works for me :-)

Jonathan