[Vlaanderen] New to the list

Elizabeth Mattijsen liz at dijkmat.nl
Tue Sep 5 04:47:41 PDT 2006

At 1:35 PM +0200 9/5/06, Jonathan Schollen wrote:
>How was the YAPC::EU convention?

It was fun!  And I learned some stuff as well!  ;-)

>Does Vlaanderen.pm not have a leader?

Not to my knowledge, no.

>Before realy digging into it, one very important
>questions: Does Vlaanderen.pm addresses
>Vlaams-België, West-Vlaanderen or
>Oost-Vlaanderen or Vlaams-Brabant or ... ?
>(This because I'm living in Vlaams-Brabant).

I think we're talking flemish / dutch speaking belgium in general.

There's also a Bruxelles.pm, but that is mainly french speaking.

There's no Wallonie.pm to my knowledge, otherwise
the division of Belgium would be perfectly
reflected in these Perl Monger groups.

Liz