[Vlaanderen] New to the list

Elizabeth Mattijsen liz at dijkmat.nl
Tue Sep 5 00:49:59 PDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,

At 3:59 PM +0200 8/31/06, Jonathan Schollen wrote:
>I read your request to setup a perl mongers list in Vlaanderen, Belgium.
>I think it's a super idea.
>If there is anything I can do to help setting it up, let me know.

as you can see, there wasn't a lot of reaction on your message.  This
may have had to do with the fact that many Perl programmers were very
busy at the YAPC::Europe last week!

I guess you have just appointed yourself leader of the new
Vlaanderen.pm.  If you organize a meeting (provided it is not on a
Tuesday), I'll definitely be attending!

Liz