[Vienna-pm] Oslo.pm representative visiting Vienna!

Michael Kröll michael.kroell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:17:15 PDT 2015

On 09/15/2015 08:25 PM, Cosimo Streppone wrote:
> Seems interesting. Is it held in German or English?
> My Norwegian superpowers grant me some German-fu, but not enough to
> follow a conversation :)

It would be great if you would join in on Thursday! It has to be said
that this "Vienna System Architects" event is a joined meet-up with the
"Vienna DevOps & Security" group and because of this, and also - because
not too few Vienna-based companies are using Varnish, it would be really
really interesting to hear a live version of
http://www.slideshare.net/cstrep/varnish-at-opera-v3-2014
there. The schedule and for sure the audience would very much allow for
it and I'd pay for your dinner before the event for that ;-)

Regards,
Michael