[Vienna-pm] Oslo.pm representative visiting Vienna!

Cosimo Streppone cosimo at streppone.it
Tue Sep 15 11:25:13 PDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015, at 07:28, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Where aprox. are you staying? Are you also here on the weekend?

I'm staying in Brandmayergasse, there's this small hotel called Art
Hotel Vienna.

> On Thursday there is a Vienna System Architects Meetup which several
> members of Vienna.pm are attending (two are even giving a talk)
> http://www.meetup.com/Vienna-System-Architects-Meetup/events/224847917/

Seems interesting. Is it held in German or English?
My Norwegian superpowers grant me some German-fu, but not enough to
follow a conversation :)

> For things to see (besides the usual touristy stuff) I recommend renting
> a bike (better a proper one than a CitibikeWien) and cycle through
> Prater, Donauinsel and Lobau.

I did that this afternoon, rented a bike near Praterstern and off I
went.
It was a really nice tour. Thank you for suggesting it!

--
Cosimo