[Vienna-pm] Visitors from London

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:23:11 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I, along with another Perlmonger (Peter Corlett) from London will be visiting your beautiful city this month. I don’t know what your tradition is, but when Perlmongers come to London we normally organise a social event. I’m happy to take responsibility for this but bear in mind neither of us have ever set foot in Vienna :)

We will be arriving on the 21st of July and leaving on the 5th of August. We’re happy to accept any recommendations for things to do, especially cheap, geeky things. Also restaurant recommendations.

We look forward to meeting some of you soon!

James (and Peter)