[Vienna-pm] Visiting Vienna soon!

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Sun Sep 30 11:27:48 PDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 07:05:09PM +0200, Ben Tisdall wrote:
> Ji Maros, yeah we can switch to Friday no problem and thanks for the
> offer of bikes.
> We're at: MEININGER Hotel Wien Downtown Franz.

ok, that's on the border of second and twentieth disstrict. We could go
eating to
- Am Nordpol
- Schoene Perle

I have time on friday and thursday so I don't care.

Regarding cycling, would you prefer a trip through the city, or through
Prater / Danube (i.e. big parks / semi-wilderness right next to the
inner city)

#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at