[Vienna-pm] Visiting Vienna soon!

Maros Kollar maros at k-1.com
Sun Sep 30 01:22:23 PDT 2012

Hi Ben,
i'd very much prefer friday for a joint cycle trip, and I also have a
couple of bikes (in various degrees of decomposition) to share with you and
your wife. Traffic can be a little intimidating - but as domm already said
before this can be easily circumvented by choosing the right (but sometimes
slightly longer) way.

Where do you stay during your trip?

Cheers
Maroš