[Vienna-pm] Visiting Vienna soon!

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Fri Sep 28 06:03:21 PDT 2012

Hi!

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:14:12AM +0100, Ben Tisdall wrote:

> My wife & I will be visiting Vienna soon, arriving Thursday 4th
> October and leaving Saturday 6th (though we may extend, the rest of
> trip is unstructured).
>
> Anyone fancy meeting up?

I would!

What kind of meetup are you fancying? Cycling through Vienna? A
short/medium/long walk? Or hanging out in some bar/restaurant for
lunch/dinner?

I should have time on Thursday & Friday, by on Saturday evening I've
already accepted an invitation to a friends birthday party.

greetings,
domm

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at