[Vienna-pm] Visiting Vienna soon!

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Thu Oct 4 02:52:26 PDT 2012

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 10:51:54AM +0200, Ben Tisdall wrote:

> > Great. So I suggest that we meet at 12:15 at the eastern part of Praterstern
> > (a big roundabout and local train station, the side facing the Riesenrad).
> > From your hotel it is either a 25min walk or two stops with the subway line
> > U2 from Schottenring.
>
> See you there!

Regarding the bikes, we can either take two of mine (but than we'll have
to meet at my place (10minutes walk from Praterstern), because I cannot
transport two bikes while riding mine), or fetch two bikes from
Pedalpower.at (who are right next to Praterstern, 17Euro for 4 hours per
bike). Or we can meet at Praterstern, walk to my place and fetch the
bikes.

Any preferences?

Greetings,
domm