[Vienna-pm] I'll be in Vienna next week

Marcel Grünauer hanekomu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 07:03:24 PST 2012

[ Cc'd to Vienna.pm for easier coordination. ]

On Nov 20, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Abigail <abigail at abigail.be> wrote:

> I'm staying in "Austria Trend Hotel Messe" (Messestrasse 2) and the
> Booking.com office (where I will spend my day) is at Johann-Böhm-Platz 1,
> so a place that easily reachable by tram or subway from there is preferred.

Seeing as both locations are along the subway line U2, I thought a relaxed, non-smoking place with Viennese-like food near a U2 station would be good; I thought about the "Siebensternbräu" - http://www.7stern.at -, which is close to U2 Volkstheater.

I have no idea how many people will come, but even in the unlikely case that the Siebensternbräu will be full, there are plenty of other beer places in the nearby Spittelberg-area, where there's also a Christmas market.

What time would be good for you? I can come and pick you up at either location, or meet you at the U2 Volkstheater.

Marcel