[Vienna-pm] three-lobed screws

Roland Lammel rl at brabbel.net
Tue Nov 20 06:27:13 PST 2012

Checked my arsenal of drivers... sorry, it seems I'm definitly no master of
evil.

Seems like it's a tri-wing, see Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_screw_drives and
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-Wing
Or at least very similar.

Conrad is selling those as single "bit" driver. So in case noone has one as
part of their bit driver sets that's your best chance.

Good luck screwing...

+rl

Roland Lammel
Web: http://www.brabbel.net
Email: rl at brabbel.net

"Enjoy your job, make lots of money, work within the law. Choose any two."