[Vienna-pm] [Job] Perl Backend Platform Engineer

Michael Kröll michael.kroell at uibk.ac.at
Fri Oct 21 01:56:09 PDT 2011

Hi,

Tripwolf sucht eine(n) Perl Entwickler(in):

http://jobs.perl.org/job/14998

tripwolf is one of the world's leading mobile and online travel guides.
To strengthen and expand our portfolio we are looking for a back-end
platform engineer who shall improve and extend our existing platform and
infrastructure.

As a member of our international team, of which the majority are CPAN
contributors, you will
• have the opportunity to provide creative solutions to challenging problems
• be able to evaluate and apply latest technologies
• take part from the planning phase to technical design, testing,
implementation and maintenance
• have a direct communication channel to the product owners
• have fun!

~michael

--
063A F25E B064 A98F A479  1690 78CD D023 5E2A 6688
http://pepl.info/cellardoor/5E2A6688-gpgpubkey.asc