[Vienna-pm] Januar Social?

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Jan 4 14:45:09 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 04, 2011 at 05:17:13PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> > >Ich nehm auf jeden Fall Zettel&  Tixo mit, dann koennen wir eine
> > >Nachricht hinterlassen. Oder vielleicht hat ja auch jemand eines dieser
> > >neumodischen tragbaren Telefone...
> >
> > Falls wir dann doch nicht im Centimeter landen sollten, bitte +43 699
> > 199 202 12 anrufen, um die endgültige Plan B location zu erfragen...
>
> "Plan B is go".
>
> Wir treffen uns ins Centimeter, Lenaugasse 11, 1080.
> [Tin-Tan is leider noch nicht offen]

Except that it turned out that the left hand of Tin-Tan doesn't talk to the
right hand. One hand replies to e-mail saying "we are shut until tomorrow",
but the other has no idea about any of this, and is open.

[Andrea and I went to Centimeter, found no-one there, phoned Michael, and
discovered that they were all in a fully operational Death Star, I mean, open
Tin-Tan, so walked there and all was good, for us at least. I hope that no-one
went to Centimeter, sat all alone, then gave up and went home.]

Nicholas Clark