[Vienna-pm] emergency social?

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Mon Feb 14 01:55:56 PST 2011

Hi!

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 04:33:34PM +0100, Tara Andrews wrote:
> > http://doodle.com/k487cvtmhpgn7hg4
>
> Judging from the poll it seems that the 15th is ever so slightly
> better than the 17th (though it's mostly a toss-up), and is probably
> better for me too, but domm and elco don't agree on a starting time.
> :)  Should we split the difference, say 6:45, and save a seat for
> domm?

Here's the final result:

Tue, 15th Feb (tomorrow!)
18:30

Il Sestante, Piaristengasse
http://www.sestante.at/

pepl will book a table for 8 (if anybody who didn't vote on doodle plans
to come, please notify pepl (Josef, ich mein dich :-)   )

see you tomorrow
domm

PS: I'll probably arrive a bit late, just start without waiting for me..

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at