[Vienna-pm] emergency social?

Marcel Grünauer hanekomu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:36:16 PST 2011

On 12 February 2011 16:33, Tara Andrews <tla at mit.edu> wrote:

> Judging from the poll it seems that the 15th is ever so slightly
> better than the 17th (though it's mostly a toss-up), and is probably
> better for me too, but domm and elco don't agree on a starting time.
> :)  Should we split the difference, say 6:45, and save a seat for
> domm?

I'll try to be there by 6:30, so if others would like to do the same
then when domm arrives around 7:00, I'm sure we'll still be sober
enough to entertain a most agreeable discussion.

Though if it should come to pass that I remain on my own until at most
6:45, there shall be no untoward feelings on this matter either. :)

Marcel