[Vienna-pm] Grazer Linux Tage on 9 April - CFP

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:17:05 PST 2011

Hi,

we have just folded our Perl booth at FOSDEM in Brussels that
went very well. We were also visited by one of the organizers of
the Grazer Linux Tage.

http://www.linuxtage.at/

He told me they would be happy to get some Perl related talk
proposal at their event in April. The CFP just went out a few
days ago and the dead-line is 1st March.

http://www.linuxtage.at/call-for-lectures/

They also provide space for stands and they would
be happy to see a Perl stand there

I looked at the web site but I could not find any
information on how to ask for a stand space.

I think it would be cool to have a few Perl related talks there
and a Perl booth where you can get more people interested
in using Modern Perl or where you could hook up Perl
developers to the community.

regards
   Gabor

--