[Vienna-pm] Naechstes Meeting: 7.4.

Jozef Kutej jozef at kutej.net
Fri Apr 8 09:31:26 PDT 2011

Hi,

we have had an interesting conversation yesterday with Rho and Daxim to
which I would like to reflect with some questions to collect more ideas.

How to simply explain why is automated testing (of a Perl distribution,
but also in general) important? Or why to write tests? The answer should
be clear for someone who never ever wrote a single line of a test code.

Is there any best practice for splitting white box and black box tests
in a distribution t/? Different files? Different sections of the test
file? Any good article about the structure of a test files?

Is anyone here in the group using RDF for a real project? (besides Robert)

Cheers,
Jozef