[Vienna-pm] jobangebot: C, perl, python, ... programmiererIn mit linux background

franz schaefer schaefer at mond.at
Fri Jun 18 10:48:47 PDT 2010

liebe perlmongerInnen:

ist zwar kein reiner linux job aber trotzdem
eventuell fuer den einen oder die andere hier interessant:

http://www.ist.ac.at/fileadmin/user_upload/pdfs/Recruiting_documents/2010_Jobs/sw_engineer_sta_1206.pdf

Your Tasks:
===========

  - Support our Scientists by developing and maintaining scientific software
    for data acquisition and analysis, in  particular the group of Prof.
    Peter Jonas
    http://jonas2.physiol.uni-freiburg.de

  - Supporting our scientists with programming problems and running their
    numerical simulations on our cluster.

  - Developing scripts for system and network administration.

Required Qualifications:
========================

- Sound education including basic understanding of biological problems

- Excellent working knowledge of C

- Several years of practical experience with at least 2 of the other
  languages
  mentioned above (Python, Perl, Octave/Matlab, R, Shell scripting,
  Mathematica, IGOR Pro)

- Good Linux/Unix skills

- Experience with DSP and FPGA programming is advantageous

- Good communication skills in English

- A high degree of flexibility and reliability

=> bewerbungen an: mond at ist.ac.at

lg mond