[Vienna-pm] jobangebot: C, perl, python, ... programmiererIn mit linux background

franz schaefer schaefer at mond.at
Fri Jun 18 10:48:47 PDT 2010

liebe perlmongerInnen:

ist zwar kein reiner linux job aber trotzdem
eventuell fuer den einen oder die andere hier interessant:

Your Tasks:

  - Support our Scientists by developing and maintaining scientific software
    for data acquisition and analysis, in  particular the group of Prof.
    Peter Jonas

  - Supporting our scientists with programming problems and running their
    numerical simulations on our cluster.

  - Developing scripts for system and network administration.

Required Qualifications:

- Sound education including basic understanding of biological problems

- Excellent working knowledge of C

- Several years of practical experience with at least 2 of the other
  mentioned above (Python, Perl, Octave/Matlab, R, Shell scripting,
  Mathematica, IGOR Pro)

- Good Linux/Unix skills

- Experience with DSP and FPGA programming is advantageous

- Good communication skills in English

- A high degree of flexibility and reliability

=> bewerbungen an: mond at ist.ac.at

lg mond

   .                Franz Schaefer         GPG KeyID: CFA2F632
  ..  +43 699 106 14 590 +43 720502048  Fingerprint: 57C2 C0CC
  ...             schaefer at mond.at         6F0A 54C7 0D88 D37E
    ...          http://www.mond.at/       C17C CB16 CFA2 F632