[Vienna-pm] CPAN / Namespace ..

Christoph Jokubonis christoph.jokubonis at univie.ac.at
Thu Aug 26 06:58:01 PDT 2010

Hi, there!

I wrote a module (CPAN style, mostly, I hope .. ) that takes a YouTube
VIDEO_ID and delivers certain info on the video: title, duration,
author, URL to direct download, ..

* As I would like to make it available on CPAN:
Where can I put this module in CPANs namespaces?
I thought about: WWW::YouTube::Info (as it basically delivers info)

* Can I simply upload it after having registered a PAUSE account or do I
have to apply for a certain namespace (sub-namespace as WWW::YouTube
already exists) first?

Thank you!

regards,
Christoph

Christoph Jokubonis                  christoph.jokubonis at univie.ac.at
Vienna University Computer Center    Phone: +43-1-4277-141 84
http://www.univie.ac.at/ZID/         Fax:   +43-1-4277-143 38