[Vienna-pm] TechSocialMeet / Nov. 3rd - bad news is not always good news ..

Christoph Jokubonis christoph.jokubonis at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 3 05:01:30 PST 2009

Hello Group!

Marcel++ on the list of spontaneous heros!
(which is the physical equivalent of a free drink, whenever I manage to
join one of the later on social parts ;) )

TechSocialMeet today can be held at NIG D0116 (as usual)!

regards,
Christoph

btw.: which irc channel does vienna-pm use!?

Christoph Jokubonis                  christoph.jokubonis at univie.ac.at
Vienna University Computer Center    Phone: +43-1-4277-141 84
http://www.univie.ac.at/ZID/         Fax:   +43-1-4277-143 38