[Vienna-pm] TechSocialMeet / Nov. 3rd - bad news is not always good news ..

Christoph Jokubonis christoph.jokubonis at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 3 02:09:50 PST 2009

Hello *!

.. nobody found.
According to that, NIG Seminarraum D0116 won't be accessible today, sry
for the inconvenience caused!

(TechSocialMeet on Dec. 1st will be up and running at NIG .. )

regards,
Christoph

Christoph Jokubonis                  christoph.jokubonis at univie.ac.at
Vienna University Computer Center    Phone: +43-1-4277-141 84
http://www.univie.ac.at/ZID/         Fax:   +43-1-4277-143 38