[Vienna-pm] Bratislava.pm Social Meeting - 15 May

Jozef Kutej jozef at kutej.net
Mon May 5 08:45:14 PDT 2008

Hi,

if anyone interested on 15 May (Thursday next week) Bratislava.pm will have a
Social Meeting at Justin pub - http://www.kamnapivo.sk/pivodb/ruzinov/317/

GPS coordinates: N48.15457/E17.13287/136m ;-)

Jonathan Worthington is coming to Bratislava and will join us there.

I'll be going by train from Vienna to Bratislava on that day afternoon. Just
drop me an email if anyone is planning to come, we can go together.

Just for an information return train ticket is 14E including Bratislava public
transport.

Have a nice day,
Jozef.