[Vienna-pm] svn server fuer vienna.pm

maximilian attems max at stro.at
Wed Dec 5 04:46:45 PST 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 01:39:13PM +0100, Jozef Kutej wrote:
> Ev koennte auch jede Projekt ein eigenes Repo sein?
>
> We are using one big repository for small projects (more then 100 of
> them) and only if it's some big tools we create a separate repository (4
> of them). It is overkill to create repository for every single one.

no it is not.
if you want to switch to a *real* rcs aka a distributed one,
you have a much easier start with small separate repos.

> Wer darf wo commiten / lesen? Wie wird das gemanaged?

typical problem of a central repo.
for a shared git repo that would be anyone who is group member of it.

for separeted repos you should get a home dir with only you able
to push there.

 regards

--
maks