[Vienna-pm] [evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk: Whisky Competition!]

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon Dec 3 02:26:07 PST 2007

If anyone wants to enter this, I can be the "representative", but I can't
guarantee timely delivery to Vienna. (Unless and until the EU realise that
you can't make a bomb on board a plane from liquids, or I fail to fit
everything into hand luggage, or DB get to run trains into St Pancras:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=425859&in_page_id=2&in_page_id=2&ct=5

)

10:24 <@Nicholas> evdb: which malt is the whisky?
10:24 <@evdb> Nicholas: to illustrate my whisky ignorance I can't remember
10:24 <@Nicholas> LOL
10:24  * muttley updates the website with new leader
10:24 <@Greg> glenlivet 12
10:24 <@evdb> that's the one

Nicholas Clark

----- Forwarded message from Edmund von der Burg <evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk> -----