[Vienna-pm] Fwd: French Perl Workshop

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Tue Oct 24 06:06:37 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from "Philippe Bruhat (BooK)" <philippe.bruhat at free.fr> -----

From: "Philippe Bruhat (BooK)" <philippe.bruhat at free.fr>
Subject: [Conferences] French Perl Workshop
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:33:22 +0200
To: conferences at yapceurope.org

Hi,

The French Perl Mongers are finaly doing a French Perl Workshop this year.
It's going to be held in Paris, at La Cit? des Sciences on Saturday
November 25 and Sunday November 26.

See http://conferences.yapceurope.org/fpw2006/ for details. All the talks
are in French. But read on.

We have some slots left, and we thought that it would be nice to have
a few talks in English as well.

Here's a proposal:
* take a week-end to come to Paris on November 25/26
* have a nice touristic trip in the city on Friday evening, Saturday
* meet the French Perl Workshop crowd on Saturday night
  (meeting place to be defined)
* come and make a presentation (in English) on Sunday morning at the
  French Perl Workshop

The web site uses Act, so many of you probably have a login left from
YAPC Europe 2005, 2003 or one of the recent Perl workshops. If you
have any trouble with the site, don't hesitate to contact me or Eric Cholet
(eric at logilune.com).

    Hope to see you there,

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 Sometimes a setback can be the greatest form of progress.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #6 (Image))

----- End forwarded message -----

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at