[Vienna-pm] Fwd: O'Reilly User Group Registration

Thomas Klausner domm at zsi.at
Mon Jun 21 03:32:49 CDT 2004

Hi!

Ich hab grad das hier entdeckt:

http://ug.oreilly.com  (O'Reilly User Group Program)

und uns da mal angemeldet.

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com> -----

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 01:25:33 -0700
From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: domm at zsi.at
Subject: O'Reilly User Group Registration

Thanks for registering for the O'Reilly User Group Program. Your
application has been submitted for approval.

Explanation of program benefits:

Review copies:
O'Reilly offers free review copies of our books to qualified user
groups.  As the group contact, you may request a free review copy for
your newsletter or web site. Requests for review copies MUST be
submitted by you, as the contact of your group. If you wish for the
review copy to be shipped to someone other than yourself, please supply
the name, address and phone number of that person for shipment. Once a
review of a book has been written, please send us a copy.

Discounts:
Your group members are entitled to a 20% discount on O'Reilly products
purchased directly from us. Information for placing an order is
provided on the discount flyers that will be shipped to you, upon
acceptance to the program. Your members are also entitled to a 20%
discount on O'Reilly conferences and tutorials. Other special discount
offers may also be forwarded to your group from time to time.

Other benefits:
In addition, we regularly donate books and other promotional items for
raffles or auctions to help your group raise money, or for meeting door
prizes. On a quarterly basis, we'll send our latest catalog. Some of
our authors are willing to speak at user group meetings--let us know if
you are interested and well do what we can to help you arrange
speakers.

We'll also send you links to articles, tips, and news from the O'Reilly
web site: www.oreilly.com and from the O'Reilly Network:
www.oreillynet.com when we think the topics may interest you.

Following verification of your registration information, we'll send
your group a "Welcome Package" which includes an O'Reilly gift, 20%
discount flyers, and our latest catalog. Please allow at least 6 weeks
for delivery.

What you can do for O'Reilly (not required):
    *Post an O'Reilly User Group Program banner to your web site, which
you can find at: http://ug.oreilly.com/banners/ Please have the banner
link back to www.oreilly.com.
    *If you don't have a web site, but you do have a newsletter, please
print our sponsorship information in your newsletter. We can provide
logo art upon request.
    *Encourage your members to review our books and post the reviews on
your site or newsletter--making sure to notify me when the reviews are
available.  If you don't have a newsletter, please provide information
to your group about O'Reilly products and UG Program benefits to your
group email list.

I look forward to working with you,

Marsee Henon
O'Reilly & Associates
1005 Gravenstein Highway North  Sebastopol,   CA   95472
707-827-7103     800-998-9938     Fax 707-829-0104
marsee at oreilly.com
http://ug.oreilly.com/  http://www.oreilly.com/
http://conferences.oreilly.com/

----- End forwarded message -----