[Vienna-pm] Fwd: Perl MicroWorkshop in Budapest

Thomas Klausner domm at zsi.at
Fri Aug 13 15:09:47 CDT 2004

Hi!

Ich werd hoffentlich hinfahren, Leo sicher (zumindest haelt er einen
Talk...)

----- Forwarded message from Gabor Szabo <gabor at perl.org.il> -----

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:48:47 +0300 (IDT)
From: Gabor Szabo <gabor at perl.org.il>
To: pm_groups at pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl MicroWorkshop in Budapest

Hi ppl,

I'd appreciate if you sent this over to near-by Perl Mailing lists.

The Hungarian Perl Mongers are going to have their

           2nd Hungarian Perl MicroWorkshop
               28th August in Budapest

We would like to invite you to join our meeting and even give a presentation.

We are looking for a number of speakers to give short presentations either
in English or Hungarian about, well, Perl.

For further details you can visit http://www.perl.org.hu/ (in Hungarian)
or http://www.perl.org.hu/english/ (in English).
Please send your proposal or RSVP to Gabor Szabo <gabor at perl.org.hu>

regards