[VPM] Schedule a meeting

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at komquats.com
Thu Jul 4 00:26:48 PDT 2013

In message <51D4F5FA.7050902 at psdt.com>, Peter Scott writes:

> On 7/3/13 8:49 PM, Cy Schubert wrote:

> >> Try it again.  I can still view it without a 503 error. -- Darren Duncan
> > Viewing is no problem. Hit save and you get the 503.
> >
> Anyone else having trouble? Several people have filled it out so far
> successfully.  Perhaps a different browser.  Firewall or proxy issue
> perhaps?

The 503 was not produced my cache. It was a pink pop-up box displayed by
the site itself. It may be that it expects IE instead of FF, Chrome, or
Opera, all of which I tried. I'm not using a Windows platform though.

The 503 was a pink pop-up box with the following inside it,

An error just occurred: Service Unavailable - Service Unavailable (503)

Error details:
? Error Id: 3826803237898687
? Request url: /np/new-polls/2v7mwtw3z4mmfxnt/participants
? Worker: worker2
? Time: Thu Jul 04 2013 00:22:44 GMT-0700

» Click here to reload this page

I suspect there may some kind of back-end error like a socket reset, or
database error.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>