[VPM] Schedule a meeting

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Tue Jul 2 00:29:25 PDT 2013

On 2013.07.01 6:28 PM, Peter Scott wrote:
> There was some moderate interest in a meeting:
>
> So maybe we could do something after I get back from OSCON (July 30+). I created
> a Doodle poll for scheduling a meeting.  First time I've done that, let's see
> how well it works:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/2v7mwtw3z4mmfxnt

I filled that out.  Generally speaking, any day works for me, though I have a
weak preference for avoiding Wednesdays, as another group I'm in meets then
though I only sometimes go to those.  But Perl Mongers doesn't meet often and as
far as I'm concerned, you have priority for whatever date works for people. --
Darren Duncan