[VPM] LinuxFest Northwest 30 April - 1 May

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:55:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

just a reminder to the PM groups in the neighborhood.
LinuxFest Northwest is going to be between 30 April - 1 May
in Bellingham, Washington.
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

As I can see they are still accepting talk proposals
and you can still ask for a table to present Perl or your
Perl Monger group.

As I just wrote to another PM group a booth is basically
just a fixed place in the hallway track to attract discussions
in a specific topic. So it is the same thing you would do at any
other event just you don't have to move around so much.

If you are attending please let other Perl Mongers know
as going in a group might be more fun.

regards
   Gabor

--