[VPM] VPM Feb meeting

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Thu Jan 29 14:18:54 PST 2009

Hello,

What would you guys like to do for a February VPM meeting?

I propose officially having a joint meeting with RCSS this next Tuesday, Feb 3,
as I would be talking about my Perl module Set::Relation.  See
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Set-Relation/ for that which I refer to.

The RCSS organizer is fine with it, and while I cross-posted that suggestion to
VPM I heard no comment here.

So is it with your blessing to have a combined meeting, or should it officially
be a straight RCSS meeting?

Either way, I invite VPM people to come.

I would have been presenting this to just VPM if it weren't on topic and desired
for RCSS also, and I prefer not to have to do the same talk twice.

Is there anyone who can not make a meeting at UVIC, the Compsci bldg 1st floor,
this Tuesday Feb 3?

-- Darren Duncan